The other day I received an email that had a signature “Please excuse any spelling mistakes in this email, I am typing on my BlackBerry® and I have fat fingers”. I thought that was a great idea and a very unique signature!
You can easily add anything you want to personalize your signature on your BlackBerry email, including getting rid of the standard wording “Sent from my BlackBerry”.
If you are NOT on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
- Log on to your telephone operator’s BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) site;
- Bring up the Email account screen. and select the email account that you want to modify the signature; Click the “Edit” button and then type whatever you want for your signature in the “Signature” field.
- Save your changes.
If you are on a Blackberry Enterprise Server:
- Open the email folder on your BlackBerry that you want to add / modify a signature;
- Click the BlackBerry Menu button and select “Options”, then select “General Options” or “Email Preferences”; Scroll down until you see the section that will allow you to change your Signature…make the changes you want;
- Press the Back / Escape key and save your changes.