Here’s a quick and easy way to creat music “Playlists” on your Blackberry music player:
- In the media application click “Music”
- Click “Playlists”
- Click “New Playlist”
- Click “Standard Playlist”
- Type a name for the Playlist;
- Press the “Menu” key;
- Click “Add songs”
- Click on any song you want to add to the Playlist, and the song will be added automatically;
- To add more songs repeat steps 6-8.
- When you are finished press the “Menu” key and click “Save”.
Do you use your BlackBerry as a music player? Let us know.