We have been using Pocket Controller Pro For BlackBerry, made by Soti Inc. to make the videos you see on our blog, and for many other functions. Pocket Controller allows you to control your BlackBerry from your desktop. This is a great app if you want to demonstrate something on your BlackBerry to a wider audience, if you want to make a video of your BlackBerry in operation, or to take a screen shot of your BlackBerry. You can even choose which BlackBerry “skin” you want the app to use when showing your BlackBerry on your computer. Here is a list of some of Pocket Controller’s features:
- Remote Control – View and control your BlackBerry from your desktop to enhance quality and productivity.
- Training and Presentation Tools – Display your BlackBerry in real-time in either a projector or web presentation via your PC.
- File Explorer Tool – Browse the files system of your PC and BlackBerry simultaneously.
- File Synchronization – Automatically or manually synchronize your data files (e.g. pictures, videos, documents) between your PC and your BlackBerry.
- Screen & Video Capture – Capture screen shots as well as record videos of your BlackBerry in operation.
Pocket Controller Pro has a free trial, click HERE to get more information about this great product.
Let us know if you have ever needed to remotely control your BlackBerry for making any kind of presentation.